Achieves FIPS 140-2 LEVEL 3 Security Certification
The X-Wall MX+, the 10th generation of patented X-Wall Technology, is engineered specifically to encrypt/decrypt entire SATA disk drive including boot sector, temp files and operating system with SATA Gen 3 speed at 6Gbps. The X-Wall MX+ enhances both security and performance of its predecessor MX and is now FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and Level 2 certified.
Achieved FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certification
Showing off high performance without taking up CPU bandwidth and memory resources
Realize “Real-Time” encryption/decryption by embedded crypto module
Obtain US, Korea, Japan and Taiwan patents with the exclusive Real-Time hardware encryption technology
Bonded with the international certification and 100% security strength of the encryption technology
- Achieves FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification, the Enova X-Wall MX+ provides the robust security protection.
- Armed with the various protocols (RSA 2048, HMAC, CMAC, AES ECB/XTS/CBC, SHA256, Hash_DRBG and TRNG).
- Compliant with TCG Opal 2.0 and IEEE 1667, the Enova X-Wall MX+ can fully protect your confidential information.
Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) are publicly announced standards developed by the United States federal government for use in computer systems by non-military government agencies and government contractors. FIPS 140-2 defines four levels of security, simply named “Level 1” to “Level 4” (from lowest to highest), depending on what requirements are met. Enova X-Wall MX+ achieves FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation. This is the most widely recognized security benchmark for cryptographic devices around the world.
Reduce TCO (Total cost of ownership) and enhance the competitive advantage effectively
- Enable disk image cloning to reduce corporate IT overhead.
- Able to utilize any SATA compliant drive regardless of its capacity.
- X-Wall MX+ transforms any SATA drive to Opal2.0 Drive, eDrive or Microsoft eDrive for both internal and external storage applications.
How X-Wall MX+ works
- Showing off in-line 6Gbps crypto performance without taking up CPU bandwidth and memory resources.
- Support SATA 6Gbps interface, the speed of read reach to 508MB/s, and the speed of write reach to 472MB/s (Enviroment: 1TB SATA SSD; Windows 10).