Enova Technology Launches Enigma 3.1 CloudKey – USB 3.0 Hardware Crypto Module Protecting Data Privacy & Confidentiality
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 29, 2024 – Building on its heritage of expertise in hardware real-time encryption solutions, Enova Technology today announced the launch of the Enigma 3.1 CloudKey, a USB3.0 based hardware crypto module (HCM) with NIST/CSE FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and/or Level 3 validated single chip crypto module that includes a powerful hardware real-time AES 256-bit engine, which is used to protect data privacy and confidentiality via encrypting data in place of any host detectable storage drives including local, external, networked and cloud like Dropbox, One Drive and Google Drive.
Unlike software encryption that relies on CPU and other system resource which may expose weakness in terms of security operations, the Enigma 3.1 CloudKey itself performs role- or identity-based authentication and cryptographic operations that completely eliminates security weakness found on all software encryption products. Data corruption as usually associated with using software encryption can never occur when Enigma 3.1 CloudKey is in use for it operates on the protected command protocol layer that is shielded from errors caused by command abort or incomplete due to event such as power interruption during operations.
- Selectively encrypt sensitive data on the local or portable drives for secure backup;
- May encrypt entire backup at the ESP (External Service Provider) or CSP (Cloud Service Provider);
- May send encrypted data to share with other party via public network. Only the right recipient who has possessed the right CloudKey and secrets can successfully decrypt;
- May securely transport sensitive data to an environment that has unknow security domain;
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and/or Level 3 validated single chip.
- Supports MFA (multi-factor authentication): Enigma 3.1 CloudKey is something you have and your Unlock password is something you know.
- Easy to Use: Simple to use GUI of Windows; requires no software and/or driver download and installation.
- High performance hardware AES 256-bit crypto engine protects your data privacy and confidentiality.
About Enova Technology
Enova Technology is a global leader in hardware-based cryptographic solutions that address the increasing requirement for privacy and confidentiality, satisfying the growing demand for data security across the globe. Enova’s advanced real-time cryptographic solutions are designed to meet the performance and encryption standards of the most demanding government and enterprise customers. For more information, visit the Enova Technology website: https://www.enovatech.com or send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.